Love in Action
A season of generosity and celebration!
Love in Action is our annual celebration of kindness as demonstrated through our volunteers. We are continuing our masquerade theme this year, but with a new twist! Unmasking the beauty of kindness…is timeless! Proceeds provide the lifeline of food to local hungry families, and empower family leaders to rise out of poverty to create new future stories for their families.
This year’s gala is Friday, October 6th, 6:00-10:00pm at Threshold Church. 3501 Antioch Church Rd. Weddington, NC 28104
Love in Action 2023 – Unmasking the Beauty of Kindness…is Timeless
The evening will feature:
- A delicious sit-down dinner catered by Naquis Kitchen.
- Homemade desserts by Amy Russo.
- Live music from Pope & Bert. Be sure to bring your dancing shoes!
- Cash bar with beer & wine, as well as free non-alcoholic drinks.
- Amazing silent auction items to bid on and raffle items to win!
- Presentation of the LIA Awards to some of our outstanding volunteers.
- Special presentation by Common Heart staff & volunteers.
It is going to be a fun and beautiful evening, and we hope you will join us!
Thank You To Our Sponsors!
Your generosity puts food on tables and equips families to rise out of poverty. Here are some examples of the impact you make!
$10,000 IMPACT – Entire session of Getting Ahead for 12 families
$5,000 IMPACT – Entire Economic Empowerment Program for 1 family
$1,000 IMPACT – Mobile Pantry providing groceries for 200 families
$500 IMPACT – Life Coaching for a Getting Ahead graduate
$250 IMPACT – A traditional pantry serving up to 100 families
$50 IMPACT – Money & Me financial literacy program for 1 family leader
$25 IMPACT – A week’s worth of groceries delivered by a caring Cupboard Ally