Did you receive one of these cards?
You were given this by a friend, co-worker, neighbor or family member just wanting to encourage you because of the kindness they saw in you.
“Imagine if what our real neighborhoods would be like if each of us offered as a matter of course, just one kind word to another person…One kind word has a wonderful way of turning into many.” – Fred Rogers
Thank you for being kind. Pass this card along to the next person you see being kind.
Join Common Heart’s Facebook Group – Circle of Kindness – and share your stories of kindness
Let’s create a small revolution of kindness!
Become a member of the Circle of Kindness
Thank You for your interest in the Circle of Kindness!
It is amazing what we can do together! Thank you for being a HUGE part of this small revolution of kindness in our community!
A monthly donation of any amount makes you part of Common Heart’s Circle of Kindness.
- As a member your donation will be made simply each month through either an ACH withdraw from your bank account or through your debit or credit card.
- Families will be fed and empowered to move out of poverty!
- You will receive regular Circle of Kindness engagement updates and invitations to Circle of Kindness events.
- You will receive a membership package including “You have been caught doing something really kind!” cards to use to promote kindness at home, your neighborhood, school, work, and anywhere you go.
- Join our Circle of Kindness Facebook group. Share your stories of kindness. Join conversations on how to promote kindness in your community. Find out the latest Circle of Kindness news.
Thank you for doing something really kind by joining the Circle of Kindness and promoting this small revolution!
Your monthly gift feeds hungry neighbors and empowers families to move out of poverty.
- Just $10 feeds a hungry senior citizen couple for a week!
- Just $25 feeds a hungry local family for a week!
- Just $35 a month provides R Rules training to a teen in poverty so they can break through the barriers and build resources for a future story beyond poverty!
- Just $75 a month provides Getting Ahead training for a household leader to create a self-sufficient future breaking the power of generational poverty for their family.
If a monthly donation doesn’t work for you right now you can also use the form below to make a special gift, just change the frequency to One Time.
Please complete each of the following fields.